Monday 21 September 2009

I was going to write a deep and meaningful blog. But it's all been thrown out the window because of THIS:

Yes, that's right. They've ordered all 200 episodes. I don't want to ruin it for you, but I'm going to because the winner was one of my all time favourite episodes ever, and none of the rest of you have seen it. The Caves of Androzani.
What. An. Episode.
A swansong for the 5th Doctor, played so very very well. Sharez Jek is one of the creepiest Villians of all, and the most touching thing about it is that the Doctor isn't even trying to do anything wrong. He's just got caught up in it all.
I almost cried when I was reading the 4 page bit on it. That's how much I love that story, and I know that's geeky as, but I'm sure you've done worse (I'm looking at you, Jane 'Downey Jr' Jardine)
I might cry again, oh dear
I'm going to watch All Creatures in the hope of some forgotten, Tristan based treat, like the Towel incident in an earlier episode.
Ah. Despite my favourite shorts ripping this morning, it's been a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment