Monday 7 September 2009

Countdown! Which I stole from Katie

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.
10. You really irritate me. Seriously
9. Stop trying so hard
8. What do you actually think of me?
7. You're such a laugh. Thank you
6. Thank god for you.
5. Relax.
4. Sorry I weirded you out
3. Leave me alone. I don't like you!
2. You're an Arse. All the bloody time
1. I'm better than you

NINE things about yourself.
9. I love the Romans.
8. I prefer classic Doctor Who
7. I wish I could say more of what I thought
6. Sometimes when I listen to songs, I imagine myself singing them on X Factor
5. I can quote for any occasion
4. I get obsessed with stuff
3. I know I can do better than I do
2. So much of my life is soundtracked by The Beatles
1. I like to lie. Sometimes

EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Be geeky in a cute way
7. Be Musical.
6. Don't rush me
5. Sweep me off my feet
4. Be funny
3. Love Doctor Who and History as much as me
2. Be outdoorsy
1. Don't judge me

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
7. Music
6. Love
5. Stupid little things
4. Myself
3. Wishes
2. Doctor Who
1. Friends and Family

SIX things you do before you fall asleep?
6. Plan my outfit for the next day
5. Get in my pjs
4. Cover my radio with my hoodie
3. Say goodnight to all the guys
2. Turn down the tape player (in case of phones)
1. Toss and Turn

FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
1. The Thesps
2. Mon Fam
3. Jessie
4. My New Aunt and Always Uncle
5. Sam Elwin

FOUR things you see right now.
4. Two Empty Teacups
3. DWM
2. Books
1. People coming home from Hairspray Auditions

THREE songs that you listen to often.
3. Stand and Deliver - Adam and The Ants
2. Watching the Wheels - John Lennon
1. Hold Your Head Up High - The Honk Cast

TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Learn to play the Uke properly
2. Do what I want

ONE confession.
1. I have no idea what I'm doing. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment