Friday 20 November 2009

Yes, I know it's 7 in the morning (or thereabouts)

I'm awake because of the rain, and have been for the past... half an hour or so
Why did this have to happen on one of the days where I don't have lesson 1? Why?
It also made me think, maybe I didn't wake up because of the rain, maybe my body has adapted to need less sleep. You see, for the past few days/week or so, I've been going to bed at half 12/1ish, and getting up at half 6/7ish regardless. Now, I know that's 6 hours, and more than some people get, but it's less than I thought I needed. Who knows.
Well, judging by the sounds of the rain still landing on my window, weather.com lied to me again. Damn you weather.com, damn you.

On the plus side, I woke up with a bit of an idea for drama, but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to put it forward. I'm also probably going to adapt the 10 minutes I had planned, depending on if the book I want is in the Library at school. I think it might be.

My anti-spot routine was going well until I just realised I have a mahoosive spot on my forehead.
Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a teen.

I should probably actually get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment