First did this on the 7th of September last year. I was going to wait until February 7th, but I couldn't be bothered. Some stuff has changed, some of it hasn't. Have fun reading
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.
10. It doesn't matter!
9. Shutupshutupshutup. There are other things to do.
8. Are you into me? Aren't you?
7. Stop it. No, that's a lie. Don't stop it.
6. Hope I get to know you a bit better, oui?
5. Tell someone. Even if it isn't me, tell someone
4. Sorry, but there's no way to tell you without looking like a bitch. So I'm not going to tell you.
3. Don't worry. It'll all be fine
2. Drinkies soon, oui?
1. You know what? I'm still better than you, grades really mean nothing
NINE things about yourself.
9. I don't get enough sleep
8. Peter Davison will always be my Doctor
7. I'm not very good at 'Subtle'
6. I dance around with my headphones on when there's no one home
5. I can reel off lists of stuff
4. I often find myself wanting to cartwheel
3. I don't work hard enough
2. I go through phases of not eating
1. I like to lie. Sometimes
EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Be Musical
7. Be Romantic
6. Be Dirty
5. Be Silly, sometimes
4. Be Funny
3. Be Up for watching random programmes with me
2. Be Outdoorsy
1. Be a rugby player ;)
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
5. Thoughts for things that have already been and gone
4. How much I want to hit you sometimes
2. Various Actors
1. Friends and Family
SIX things you do before you fall asleep?
6. Plan my outfit for the next day
5. Get in my pjs
4. Cover my radio with my hoodie
3. Say goodnight to all the guys
2. Turn down the tape player (in case of phones)
1. Toss and Turn
FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
5. Guy Number 1
4. Guy Number 2
3. Mon Fam
2. Mon Amigos
FOUR things you see right now.
4. Back to the Future Poster
3. Beatles Calendar
2. Books, lots of Books
1. Sick Bowl (bleh)
THREE songs that you listen to often.
3. Tell me in the Morning - Eskimo Sunday
2. The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
1. She's always a Woman - John Barrowman
TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Fall in love
2. Do what I want
1. I have no idea what I'm doing. Ever.