Monday 1 November 2010

It's November.

Morning Kids and Cats. As it's a new month, I've decided to have a new start. This blog's not going to fill you in on what's going on in my life, but this video will.
Here, instead, are a few Videos, quiz things and photos to tide you over. 








TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.
10. I miss you, but I'm not going to tell you because we've barely spoken since you went to Uni
9. I don't miss you. I should but... I just don't care.
8. You seem like SUCH a nice guy, and I wish I could actually.... you know, talk to you.
7. Well done you. That's not sarcastic, it just looks it.
6. I said it recently, but I just want to make it clearer. I am SO glad we're friends, and I don't know what     I'd do without you
5. I've lost all contact with you, basically, since you went to Uni. That was always my plan. But I'm not sure whether to be hurt that you've not made the effort to contact ME
4. Now we're stuck in STA, we should probably make the effort to be friends... or at least talk more than we do
3. What you're doing pisses me off more than I would ever ever tell you
2. I would tell you the truth but, you'd freak. I know from experience.
1. I'd really like to talk to you NOT at work, but... you're much older than me and people would think that that was weird.


NINE things about yourself.
9. At least 50% of my lexicon is quotes.
8. I need to keep practising things or I just get bad at them.
7. I capitalise Random letters in my Sentences without Meaning to.
6. My favourite Colour is Red.
5. I'm VERY easily influenced.
4. I spend 50+ hours a week on 'Social Networking Sites'
3. I might complain, but I really love my job. 
2. I love writing letters
1. I know a lot about Jack the Ripper


EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Have an extensive and GOOD DVD collection
7. Don't feel we have to go out all the time, be happy just to relax
6. Use the internet a lot, and not just for facebook.
5. Love Doctor Who, unconditionally. 
4. Make me laugh
3. Surprise me
2. Come to museums with me. 
1. Don't go changing to try and please me.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
7. Telly
6. Things I should be doing that I'm not
5. Twitter
4. Tshirt plans
3. Money, more particularly, where it's all gone
2. 'I'm so TIRED'
1. People


SIX things you do before you fall asleep?
6. Spend too long on the internet
5. Cover the ridiculously bright light on my laptop charger
4. Cover my radio so that that doesn't light up my room either
3. Say goodnight to everyone
2. Make sure my phone's on supersilent
1. Worry about the next day


FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
5. My Family
4. The Girls, be they away or here
3. I can't put anyone else
2. because I would appear WAY too
1. NERDY


FOUR things you see right now.
4. Mug with Tea.
3. Pink sticky note with 'Shadow Proclamation' on it 
2. Matt Smith action figure, bluetacked to a Match box
1. Tiny Toy Digger


THREE songs that you listen to often.
3. Science Fiction/Double Feature - RHPS Cast
2. Something to Talk About - Badly Drawn Boy
1. Humours of Tullah/Teenage Kicks/Whisky in the Jar/The Merry Blacksmith - The Bad Shepherds


TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Be recognised. For something, or by someone.
2. Write something Good.


ONE confession.
1. I have no idea what I'm doing. Ever.








Last time I did a blog like this I showed you the state of my bedroom, and my desktop background. Here they are again:




Here's my desktop




That's all I have to say for now, as everything else is covered in the video. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment