Saturday 11 April 2009

Tired

I am so tired. I don't think I've had a proper night's sleep in 3 or 4 days cos of sleepovers and insomnia. Damn you insomnia, you and all your many children.
As a mark of how tired I am, it took me three goes to type many, (same that time) cos I kept typing it as name.
Yes well, Welcome to my blog. Not that interesting, I'm sure you'll agree.
Doctor Who tonight! and Red Dwarf
Excited much
Currently in love with Big Howard and Little Howard, so much it's untrue.
I write in bullet points, you may have noticed, same with the speaking of.
Have done little/no revision, but we can blag as levels... they're not that hard..
worried about drama, mainly cos the dates just changed and I have no idea if I need to do stuff for when and AHHHHH need to email sheps but I haven't got the work to email with it, so I need to do that, but I don't want to.
Seeya laters crocodiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment