Sunday 20 March 2011



1.Michael Palin - He seems a thoroughly nice man, and probably has lots of funny and interesting stories. He was also a friend of:
2.George Harrison - Much as I love John Lennon, I think George'd be better at a dinner party. He and Michael can have a catch up, and can reminisce about Python Movies. Also songs. Lots of SONGS
3.Nigel Slater - He always looks so happy about food, of COURSE I want him at my dinner party! He's also a Beatles fan, and putting him next to one of them would make his day
4.Peter Davison - Because he's the frikken' Doctor!
5.Hugh Fearnly-Whittingstall - I heart him. Would have to make sure everything on the table was sustainable, and we could chat about vegetarianism/he'd talk meat. 
6.Chris Barrie - He knows lots about Cars, and is a Comedy Genius. Also an impressionist, and so good for after dinner entertainment
7.Robert Llewellyn - Friend of Chris Barrie, and we could talk Electric Cars and sustainability. I think he and Hugh would get along

I realise that I'll be the only girl, but I don't care because it will be AWESOME. I'll barely be able to talk with excitement
God I wish I could actually go to this party

No comments:

Post a Comment