1. Your Middle Name: Frances
2. Age: 17
3. Favourite Film: Withnail and I
4. Favourite Song or Album: Song: She's so Modern - The Boomtown rats, Album: Revolver - The Beatles
5. Favourite Band/Artist: Beatles, Bowie, Boomtown Rats, Morrissey. There're a lot
6. Dirty or Clean: Me? Currently Clean, usually, Grubby
7. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Ears.
8. What's your philosophy on life? If your feet are wet, get out of the rain.
9. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? Half Full. Actually, depends what's in it.
10. Would you keep a secret if you thought it was in someone's best interest? Yes.
11. What is your favourite memory? Singing to 'The Sound of the Suburbs' in my mum's car when I was little
12. What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Sherbet
13. Tell us one interesting fact about yourself: I play with fire.
14. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? I could time travel, Gene Hunt is real and with me, and my room tidied itself
15. Can we get together and make a cake? If I'd known you were coming I'd have baked one
16. Which country is your spiritual home? Britain.
17. What is your big weakness? Tizer.
18. Do you think of yourself as a good person? Not always
19. What is your best/favourite subject at school? Drama
20. Describe your accent: Allsorts. North, South, Manc, Scouse, St.Albans, London, Kent, bit of a lisp thing and I can't say double L if I don't concentrate
21. What do you wear to sleep? Depends on the weather